The Student Corporate Equity Discussion Series, run in partnership with the Millstein Center Student Fellows, convenes top legal practitioners from traditionally underrepresented groups who share their academic and professional experiences with students and young alumni.
The inaugural year of the discussion series featured conversations with:
- Former Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson (Partner, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison)
- Karessa Cain (Partner, Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz) and Sabastian Niles (Partner, Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz)
The 2021-2022 academic year has featured conversations with:
- Eduardo Gallardo (Co-Chair of the Mergers and Acquisitions Practice Group and Chair of the Shareholder Activism Defense Group, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher)
- Keir Gumbs (Chief Legal Officer, Broadridge Financial Solutions)
- Dasha Smith (Chief Administrative Officer, National Football League)
The 2022-2023 academic year has featured a panel discussion with Columbia Law School students and faculty on how students can optimize their experience at CLS.